“Disclosure: If you have been following a long on twitter or facebook or even on instagram you may know I spent the last few days in Mystic, Connecticut in preperation for #OceansDay. The Mystic Marriot gave us a room for 2 nights at no charge to help us with this project. I wanted to show you what is was like to stay at the hotel. Even thought these rooms were comped, these pictures and options are all mine.”
- Lets start of with the Red Door Spa. There is one right on the premise. So, if relaxing is your thing….this is your hotel.
2. There is plenty for you to enjoy even on a rainy day, A full fitness center, business center, and even an indoor pool. This hotel is the perfect hotel if you are planning on visiting Mystic, CT on the off season.
3. This hotel has a Starbucks on location and also restaurant. Every morning my kids had a plate full of food at the buffet. We all loved the breakfast buffet with an omelet station. I think at one point they were out of strawberries because of my boys. The love fresh fruit and Mystic Marriott had a full side on the buffet.
4. The Lobby was beautiful. These pictures do not do it justice. The staff was helpful even with all of my kiddos. They seemed to always be smiling and even when some confusion arose at check in they figured it all out and had great customer service.
5. The rooms were clean. They were relaxing. Room service was available. Beds were comfy and sleep was sweet.
It is unanimous, we will be going back and Mystic Marriott will be our home hotel again.