**Disclaimer: My accommodations were comped by Caesars Entertainment. However, all opinions and experiences are my own. **
I had the opportunity to visit Atlantic City this week for an #ACgirlfriendgetaway. I am so excited to share my Atlantic City experience with you!
I have so much to talk about from this trip but for now I would love to talk to you about one of my favorite parts—The Viking Cooking School at Harrah’s in Atlantic City. It was such a blast. Here are 5 amazing reasons why.
1. The company! How often do you get to be in the kitchen with some of your best friends? I am not a fan of being in my own kitchen, but when my friends joined me I no longer felt like I was slaving over a hot stove, I felt like I was socializing over a hot grill. I truly had a blast with these amazing ladies.
This is Tina. (My kids refer to her as “The Mom of kids who like Captain America!”)
2. The appetizers and drinks! Harrah’s Viking School does it right. We started off with a delicious crab dip and a lemon cocktail. I can’t help but crave the crab dip as I am writing this.
3. I learned how to cook! Once upon a time I think I knew how to cook. Through all of the babies and house drama I think I might have forgotten how. I am not sure, but I did learn how to make a new meal. I was so proud of the delicious dinner that we made and then dined on together.
4. I didn’t clean up! I created a full meal and enjoyed it with my friends. Then I did NO dishes afterwards. I did not fight over kids not using their manners. I did not deal with someone wanting something every five seconds. Someone else even opened my bottle of wine and poured me a glass.
5. The recipes! I got to keep them and intend to recreate them! My husband will be delighted! Shrimp wrapped in bacon……I don’t need to explain anything else right?
These days my life seems to revolve around 3 things. All of those things are filled with joy but it gets tiring—work, being a mom, and being a wife. I don’t have time for a hobby these days, and I don’t really have any time for TV. This was a fabulous night out with friends where I was able to relax, enjoy myself, and learn something fun. This class is amazing and I hope to return soon so my family can experience it with me.
The Viking Cooking School is located in Atlantic City in @HarrahsResort. 777 Harrah’s Blvd Atlantic City, NJ 08401
They have a variety of cooking classes and schedules. You can check them all out here.