Meet John Paul Norton. He is one of the 5 amazing people in my life. John Paul is a teen. He loves his horse Jocq and dog Ranger. He is a great older brother to Nolan. He is an active volunteer for disaster relief non-profit Activation ReACT. When wisdomantics reached out to us to see if he would be interested in writing a series of posts on their new app I was a bit apprehensive. John Paul is not a gamer kid but after he downloaded the game that combines fun, strategy, and memorization he was hooked. We will discuss my own views on the app soon. For now here is what John Paul has to say about the game that might just make him a gamer just like his brother, Nolan.
Hi, I’m John Paul Norton. I am here to talk about Wisdomantics. Wisdomantics is a great game where the player guesses Bible verses and has to try to build King Solomons’s temple. I thought Wisdomantics was a really fun game. I really think this is a great game to play with family and friends. Here are 5 Amazing things about Wisdomantics:
- 1. Wisdomantics has solo play mode. I recommend this for beginners. It is a very challenging but,fun game ,so the player is going to need a lot of practice. I am not much of a gamer, but this is a wonderful game.
- 2. Wisdomantics has the ability to play with friends on Facebook and Apple Game Center. The player will need accounts to use both of those applications. But it is worth it all in the end to play with the player’s friends.
- 3. Wisdomantics teaches Bible verses. If the player never learned verses, now would be a great time with this fun game. Wisdomantics is an excellent way to learn wisdom. My favorite verse in the game is Proverbs 17:27 “He who has knowledge spares his words,a man of understanding is of calm spirit.”
- 4. Wisdomantics teaches strategy. In order to win, the player tries to collect tiles to build the temple. One tip is to trade blessing cards for tiles. I like strategic games, I think they are fun ways to keep your brain sharp.
- 5. Wisdomantics has Pass n’ play mode. If the player has a group of less than four people you can play a game on one device. A great thing to do when you have spare time, like if the players are traveling in a long car ride.
I am still learning how to play this game. More information to come and you can learn with me. Soon, I will be playing with my friends through Facebook connect and game center. I am excited to become the reigning champion of Wisdomantics