In Full Disclosure: I will be compensated for telling you how amazing Life360 is for our family. I honestly love Life360 and opinions and suggested uses are mine.
School’s Out! For most of you, you will know We homeschool so this doesn’t make much of a difference but as my kids get older and get their own life I have been relying on Life360 more than ever before.
So, when it’s time to know if my oldest will be home soon in time for dinner This App Will Tells me!!!
1. This saves me a phone call of being that nagging mother (cool mom points) asking “Where are you? How far from home? Should we wait for you? I love and miss you lots and lots and can’t wait to see your face.
2. This also helps me know about the daily adventures of my kiddo! “So, how was it at Tommy’s house today. I saw you stopped by there! How is his mom?” Dinner conversations are filled with topics and it keeps us talking. That is important to me.
3. Leverage changing family schedules during the summer months is a challenge. Baseball season is thick into playoffs! Go Blue D Team! We have 2 plays for each kid in the house and Life360 is a must-have tool to keep me connected to my family because all of my kid’s friends are home not just the homeschool ones!
4. 55 million families use Life360 around the world so I am not the weird overprotective mom. This is just reality in this tech time in this generation and I think it is great!
5. We can stay connected with my kiddos, by sharing location, messaging & other cool features. This really helps when my kids are at home and I am the one out! “Clean up, I am 15 minutes away!”
The Life360 app allows you to see at a glance where your child is and quickly send a message to them and they can see where I am too.
Set up your own private circles, there are no worries about check-ins being public! Create shared “to-do lists” so you and your kids can keep on top of daily activities and chores – you can see when they’ve been completed! It gives me the critical peace of mind they crave, while letting them give their kids a bit more independence.
Also: It’s free!
How will you use Life360 with you kids this summer?