I received this product for free but I really love my camera….so I decided to write about it!
Anyone that knows me- knows I am a Digital Mom. I constantly have a phone in my hand taking pictures and posting to Instagram, Facebook, and twitter. Sharing moments that I am enjoying and sharing my life with my long distant friends and family is important to me. Here are 5 amazing things about my camera! Did I mention I love it?
1. It connects directly with my iPhone. Live. On the Spot. It uses an app and I can see in an instant what was just captured on my Nikon directly on my Iphone. I attach the optional WU-1a Wireless Adapter to my camera and am good to go.
2. The D3300 lets you shoot at high speeds up to 5 frames per second, shoot in low light with high ISO sensitivity, create high-resolution panoramas and much more.
Mr. Nikon guy helping me figure this camera out
2. It has a better megapixel number than my latest iPhone. Those grainy vacation pictures have got to go!!! I can finally make canvas wall decorations and share them in an instant. I don’t have to choose.
4. I can create 1080p Full HD videos with it. The video is legit. You will see more on that soon. The kids are going to have so much fun with this!
5. My iPhone can actually work as a remote! My iPhone shows me what the camera sees and fires the shutter with a touch on my phone, perfect for self-portraits and group photos that actually include you. Family portraits just got so much easier!!!!!
The last picture a friend captured for me with this camera! That is how easy it is. It creates BEAUTIFUL pictures of BEAUTIFUL memories that anyone can share in an instant!